Sunday, April 18, 2010

My busy weekend

Grandma and Grandpa Degroff, Uncle Jason, and cousins Jaylee, Trista and Gauge came to visit last weekend. We went to visit our great grandma and grandpa - Nana and Papa. Here we are with Papa. Me and my great Nana Mom and I took Grandma and cousins Jaylee, Trista and Gauge to the zoo. When we saw the lemurs Trista sang, "I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. We like to . . . move it!" Trista and the tiny monkey. I watched cousin Gauge feed the swans. Cousin Jaylee just did her 4-H speech on the penguin. She knows all about them!! Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? Look at this beautiful peacock we saw!! Grandma and I played with some rocks. I ate a lot of bananna and some grapes. Yeah - I am eating more fruits now!!