Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Although I am not 1 yet, this is my 2nd Easter. I was 1 day old last year on Easter day. Mommy said the Easter Bunny brought me to them. here are my eggs . . . "hidden" more "hidden" eggs. The Easter bunny brough me a lawn mower toy. I'm honestly not too crazy about it yet 'cause it doesn't help support me while I am walking, and I don't walk independently quite yet. Mommy got jelly beans to put inside my easter eggs. She knew I wouldn't eat them, but thought I might like to hear them rattling around inside the egg. Then she realized that if I got the eggs open, the jelly beans would fall out, and I would likely put them into my mouth and choke on them. So Mommy and Daddy put Cheerio's in my Easter Eggs instead. Playing with my easter basket. Look . . . . It's the Easter Bunny!! Reading the Bearnstein Bears Easter book.