Thursday, April 15, 2010

My 1 year doctor appointment

Mom forgot the camera, so we don't have any pictures - oh well. I think I remember that place from before. I wasn't too sure of the doctor touching me with her stethoscope. I weighed in at 18 lbs, 13 oz (25th percentile), I am 28.5" long (also 25th percentile), and my head is in the 50th percentile (mom doesn't remember the measurment). The doctor said I have another ear infection, so we got some antibiotics for that. I got 3 shots and I cried, cried cried. Mommy nearly cried too. I haven't been eating many fruits and vege's, and I haven't really gotten the hang of the sippy cup yet, so the doctor said for me to keep getting my fomula in the bottle for a bit longer. Mom and Dad are going to try using cups and straws and hope I get the hang of the sippy cup soon. (And they hope I start eating more fruits and veges soon).