Wednesday, October 13, 2010
18 month dr appointment
Went to the doctor again today. I am now 30" tall, 20# 13 oz, and my head is 45.9 cm. I am between the 10th percentile and the 15th percentile for it all. Although I think my weight was down a little bit as I had the flu this past week and was either vommiting or filling my diaper with liquid for 4 days. It feels good to be better again!!
I had 2 shots. And it was horrible. I cried and cried and cried. But there is 2 pieces of good news: 1) I don't have to come back for 6 more months (as long as I don't get sick in the meantime), and 2) I am all caught up on my shots, so they said I won't have to get any shots when I come back for my 2 year appointment-YEAH!!