Saturday, September 18, 2010

Look at me... I'm a Flower Girl

On September 18th, uncle Michael and aund Jessica got married, and I got to be their flower girl!!! The battery in mommy's camera died, so she didn't get very many picutres, but she will get pictures from others and add them to my blog later. Here I am at rehersal/dinner the night before the wedding. I practiced walking down the isle, and I even went down once by myself-without my mommy. I think I am ready for tomorrow. Playing with Paxton's truck... Here I am hanging with mommy before the wedding started. It was a very busy day for me. About 5 minutes before the wedding started I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Mommy was walking around blabing to others, so I just laid my head down on her shoulder and shut my eyes to take a little snooze. Aunt Jessica told mommy to just let me sleep and carry me down the isle. I slep through the whole wedding!! My cousin Gauge was the ring bearer. After standing at the front of the church for only 2 minutes he layed his head down on his ring bearer pillow on the floor and he slept through the weddin too. me and Grandma Cutting a rug with my mommy. Like my dance moves?