skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Audrina's Album
Sunday, August 2, 2009
sleepy Dexter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Audrina Kate Sylliaasen
born April 11, 2009. 6 lb. 2 oz, 18.5" long
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(85)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(63)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(37)
A visit from the Zimmermans
Just me and my Dexter
My first time with a baby-sitter
Things I've been eating
4 month doctor appointment
A message from Audrina
my crib
me and my friend Shayden
sleepy baby girl!!
mommy did not pick this outfit out for me. Can yo...
look at me on my tummy in the ocean!!
Daddy, Dexter and I taking a little nap
mommy, Dexter and I hanging out
I am holding my head up - so strong huh
I am playing in my new toy - the ocean!!
mommy & daddy's friends - Brian and Jen Callahan
cuddling with daddy
sleepy Dexter
playing with Aunt Amy, Uncle Jake and cousins Tann...
cousins Tanner and Logan holding me
my first trip to the zoo with cousins Tanner and L...
me with Grandpa and Grandma Sylliaasen
check out all my toys!!
daddy giving me a bath
. . stretching . .
mommy painted my piggies while I was sleeping!!
pretty pink toes
i like my little dolly
Dexter likes my blankies
happy baby girl!!
Dexter and I say "cheese"
so sleepy
Memorial Weekend 2009 - Aunt Terri, cousin Gauge a...
Aunt Jessica, cousin Addie and cousin Trista
Uncle Michael and I
Me and Grandma DeGroff
Me with cousins Trista and Jaylee