Thursday, February 4, 2010

My 9 month doctor appointment

Yesterday I went to see the doctor for my 9 month doctor apointment. A little late since I am nearly 10 mo. old. I am now 17 lbs. 2 oz (20th percentile), I am 27.25" tall/long (28th percentile), and my head is 17.25" (65th perctile). I didn't have to have any shots, but they did prick my finger and test my hemoglobin. Turns out it is all good. But when the doctor looked into my ears, she said I had an ear infection in my right ear. I haven't been crabby or pulling at my ears or anything, so mommy and daddy were surprised. Anyway, I have to take this bubble gum flavored amoxicillin every morning and night for the next 10 days. Then I have to go back to the doctor and she will check to make sure it went away.