skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Audrina's Album
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
My new chair
I got this new chair so that I can sit with Mommy and Daddy up at the counter and eat dinner with them.
pretty cool huh!!
It spins and locks to the side so that mommy can feed me.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Audrina Kate Sylliaasen
born April 11, 2009. 6 lb. 2 oz, 18.5" long
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(85)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(63)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(11)
Little Miss Muffet Sitting on her Tuffet
Happy Halloween!!
My new chair
A visit from Grandma and Grandpa Sylliaasen
6 month doctor appointment
I am 6 months old today!!!!
Snoozing
I've been reading some good books lately . .
I'm a good helper
All Dressed up for Purdue
Mom? ? Dad ? ? . . . what are you guys doing?
►
September
(5)
►
August
(37)